Monday, February 25, 2008

Elotl in toctli, corn sprouting, el Maiz brotando



















Today the new corn plant emerged in the planter on our roof at Callejon Valle de Maiz, 5A, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico.

The date on my computer calendar is 25 Feb, 20o8. This corresponds to Tonalli 11 Quiahuitl in trecena 1 Atl which you can locate on the sacred calendar which I have posted at
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d7b4c3p_68f4jp6qz9

This corn kernel was placed into the ground on a Saturday 16 Feb, 20o7 which corresponds to the tonalli 2 Itzcuintli in the same trecena as you can see on the Sacred calender referenced in the link above.

There is an interesting website about sprouting http://www.fotosearch.es/photovivid/brotando/UNP116/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico, Mexico
I am a retired Physical Scientist returning to my early interests in Social Science. I now live in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico; and another home in Rosarito Beach, Mexico; and other homes of friends in San Diego, Ca.